Pre-register your float or parade entry here:
- 5.30 pm All floats to be assembled by this time
- 5.45 pm Judging of Floats, Push and Pull Vehicles and Adult Fancy Dress
- 6.30 pm Entertainment in the Square
- 6.45 pm Crowning of the carnival queen in the Square
- 7.00 pm Procession moves off
- 8.30 pm Procession returns through the square
- 9.00 pm Fireworks in Liphook Recreation Ground
ENTERING A FLOAT
To take part you don’t have to fill out any forms (but we would love it if you could!), you can just turn up on the day – ensure you are in the procession on the Longmoor Road by 5.30pm. Access to the procession is via Headley Road and then The Avenue as the top end of the Longmoor Road closes as soon as the first float appears (generally about 4.30pm).
Why not get involved and help out at any of the above, contact Sally Cameron, Chairman on 07717 313440 to join the team.
Please open and read the document below for more tips on how to take part!
Carnival article (2)